Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Team Lead Merchandising Central Markets DOS (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Merchandise Management Merch. & Trading Central Markets team.What you can expect:
- You lead the Central Markets DOS Trading team overseeing & optimizing processes, manage priorities, timelines and workload
- Your and your team's goal is to ensure the right product at the right place in the right time to achieve planned revenue and increase margin results
- You identify opportunities to further grow the business
- You manage our markdowns aligned to Global Strategies and market needs
- You build strong relationships with various interfaces such as Buying, Planning, Retail teams, Controlling, Marketing
- You are happy to travel to our stores on a regular base
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration/Textile Management or comparable
- 7 or more years of professional experience in the field of merchandise management or controlling
- At least 3 years of leadership experience, ability to lead Senior Managers and people in multiple locations
- Excellent analytical skills and profound knowledge of retail and merchandising KPIs
- You are both assertive and pragmatic in interpersonal relationships
- You are a teamplayer, you learn quickly and show resilience under pressure
- Both English and German language skills are mandatory
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.