As FIGS' Inventory Planner, you will be responsible for analyzing SKU-level sales performance, forecasting inventory needs, and managing inventory purchases to optimize FIGS' in-stock levels. This role will interact with FIGS' Merchandising, Production, Marketing, and Operations teams and will report directly to our Inventory Planning Manager.
What you'll do:
- Manage overall inventory plans and in season Open to Buy for product categories outside of the scrubwear program
- Review and provide in-season feedback about product performance at the style, color, and size level
- Using results of sales performance analyses and input from FIGS' Merchandising, Production, and Marketing teams, develop inventory forecast and purchasing plans at the style, color, and size level
- Partner with Operations Manager and Associate Inventory Planner on receipt tracking to ensure timely deliveries of given product categories
- Drive the development and enhancement of KPI reporting efforts. Ensure accurate data collection while highlighting key insights to support executive decision making
- Partner with Marketing to recommend promotional strategies for merchandise based on delivery dates, sales results, and planned product life span
- Partner with Operations and Inventory Planning Manager to coordinate inventory donations for threads for threads™ initiative for given categories
- Complete additional ad hoc sales performance and inventory analyses as needed
- 3-5 years of planning experience for an apparel brand, ideally ecommerce
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel
Other must haves:
A little bit about us...
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.