Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances, and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI, where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
At Tiffany, we recognize the vital role our employees play in maintaining our competitive advantage. Therefore, we reward you with industry-leading compensation packages that include health, well-being and retirement programs, and a variety of other valuable benefits eligible as of day one Responsibilities:
The HR Training Specialist is responsible for supporting the development, coordination, delivery, and measurement of new and existing training programs for jewelry manufacturing; for which maintain alignment with manufacturing priorities and strategies. Training deliverables may be in the form of training communications, support instructor-led and virtual training classes, video, and self-guided web-based content ensuring transfer of learning through effective instructional design methods. The HR Training Specialist will also provide a variety of HR project, operations, process improvement, data analytics and administrative support.
Data and Reporting
- Analyze and interpret workforce data for management review
- Maintain reporting for training, headcount reconciliation, monthly turnover performance collaboration for all manufacturing facilities
- Conducts other ad-hoc reporting as needed
Coordinate and deliver training programs
- Facilitate or co-facilitate courses, utilizing sound methodology at an intermediate facilitation and presentation skills level
- Support new hire onboarding of all manufacturing employees
- Support critical workstreams and initiatives including but not limited to creating comprehensive action plans as well as coordinating cross functional initiatives and process reviews
- Create and effectively communicate project presentations highlighting initiative progress and data insights
Develop and maintain training programs, and materials
- Support research creation and design of new and revised training programs to build and increase employee knowledge and skill set to support the manufacture of luxury jewelry
- Support the implementation of the learning methodology for classroom and on the job training programs
- Collaborate with teams of subject matter experts for creation and design of training programs.
- Develop materials to include leaders' guides, user manuals, job aids, reference materials, etc.
- Work with peers to facilitate evolution of delivery methods to include, as needed, web-based training, blended, etc.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position as well as all safety procedures required at your work site. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor/manager. Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- 3 years minimum in data reporting and advanced analysis
- Strong research, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Exposure to learning and development/adult education methodologies
- Strong facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel)
- Instructional design and courseware development experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Job related certifications (PHR, PMP, Training/Facilitation)