Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Graphic Design team we are searching for a Junior Graphic Designer (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create design and layouts for newsletters and campaigns including banners, social media assets and landing pages on a high visual standard
- Contribute ideas and concepts for campaigns incl. videos, photo shoots and layouts
- Support the senior graphic designers and other team members
- Assist the execution of creative concepts and productions
- Support the Event Team in creating collaterals for their projects
- Ensure all designs produced meets the corporate identity
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduate degree in Graphic Design, Communication- or Media-Design with one year of professional experience within the field of online media, fashion and/or advertising
- Understanding of luxury fashion, the look and feel of Mytheresa
- Very good understanding of graphic design and typography (well experienced with Adobe Creative Suite 5, while After Effects and Keynote are a plus)
- The ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Independent in handling deadlines and managing the workflow
- Contributor to the team environment and a true team player with the ability to communicate and work in an international environment
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.