Reports to: Production Manager with dotted line to Production Coordinator
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We believe in working proactively and being solution focussed.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty and respect while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
Purpose of Position:
The Production Assistant has direct contact with factories in order to monitor production status and potential issues.
- Communicate and work daily with factories to ensure that all orders are on track and on time
- Fast track any production for events and VIP orders
- Chase press orders and make sure they are delivered in time for press day
- Identify the reasons for any delay and communicate it immediately to Production Manager and Production Coordinator
- Travel to factories to oversee production issues
- Carry out reports on a regular basis: global numbers, production status, quarterly presentations, etc...
- Create and update production issues tracker with details, images, and outcome
- Provide support to the team when needed and carry out reports upon Production Manager and Production Coordinator’s request
- Give updated to Commercial, Retail and Press team on a regular basis
- Maintain packaging trackers up to date and liaise with Commercial and suppliers for orders
- Carry out such duties as the Directors may from time to time assign to the employee.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Highly proficient in MS Office, PLM
- Italian language skill is mandatory
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks, and ensure delivery of results within tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting demands
- Positive; work well within a team
- Excellence: High level of finesse and excellence required in delivery of all tasks
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion:
Manolo Blahnik is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to preserving a caring, diverse and inclusive culture with people who feel a real sense of belonging. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance. Our diverse and multicultural teams ignite our creativity and we celebrate the differences that we collectively bring. We are committed to equal employment and progression opportunities and the elimination of any form of discrimination. We all hold a responsibility to recognise and respect our diversity and to support this in our words and actions.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
- 4 pairs of Ambassador Shoes per year
- 50% Friends and Family Discount
- 25 days holiday with an additional day off for your birthday, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model (core hours 10-4pm and 10 ‘flexi’ days per annum)
- Pension Contribution
- X2 Executive Coaching Sessions per year
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Workplace Nursery Benefit – a salary sacrifice based childcare scheme
- ClassPass - a benefit-in-kind
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employment Engagement Calendar