La Garconne is seeking an Inventory Specialist who will lead in the maintenance, management and organization of our stockroom. This includes tracking all items received and shipped, ensuring accurate inventory levels and keeping the stockroom organized at all times.
- Check in new merchandise by receiving, labeling, packaging goods according to company guidelines, and placing in proper locations.
- Manage stock transfer between multiple locations.
- Perform stock checks to ensure inventory levels are accurate and prepare detailed reports on inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure RTW pieces and accessories are organized and neatly folded / hung.
- Keep track of supplies needed for the stockroom (i.e., shopping bag, garment bags, hangers, hang tags, etc.)
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or relevant field.
- 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Luxury fashion e-commerce experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software and forecasting techniques.
- Must be available to work on weekends.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented.
- Physically fit for manual handling of stock.\
Benefits include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, company matching 401K, PTO, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.