Asst, Raw Materials and R&D - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 4 Jul 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
This position is responsible for organizing, maintaining the sample yardage request, ITR's of seasonal raw material assortments for assigned area.
- Organizes and prepares the raw material database, ensuring entry of all pertinent information including raw material qualities.
- Assists in the maintenance and upkeep of the core fabric library.
- Maintains raw material development requests in respective areas.
- Facilitates communication with internal and external partners, reviewing various issues, challenges, and directives.
- Supports the sample yardage ordering process.
- Gains an understanding and awareness of raw material development process, T&A, and projects to support team in analysis and evaluation of qualities.
- Supports team as directed with post line review functions, sending out hand standards and ITR's .
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years' experience in raw materials research and development
- Detail oriented; ability to drive to completion with solid communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of raw materials development process
- General understanding of textile science skills
- Proficient understanding of dyeing, printing, and finishing techniques
- Awareness of raw material trend direction, and research & development avenues
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office suite; emphasis in Excel and experience with web based applications
- Advanced Adobe experience
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert