Sport Senior Fashion Buyer
Are you looking for a new professional challenge and you are passionate about fashion and sports?
We would love to meet you!
In Oysho, we are looking for a Sport Senior Fashion Buyer to join us in our Headquarters in Tordera, Barcelona, Spain.
Your main functions would be:
- To analyse the previous year’s sales and the season’s key trends in order to identify the principal sales requirements.
- To work with the design team on the inicial and final product selection, taking into consideration factors such as time, the season’s key trends and sales requirements in accordance with the previous year’s sales.
- To define the final buying structure once the product has been selected and the budget has been sent by the management control department for the family and sub-family buying.
- To maintain a strong working relationship with suppliers to ensure a co-operative approach is maintained at all times and negotiate best terms (prices and delivery dates).
- To monitor production to ensure compliance with the agreed terms and conditions.
- To carry out the sample fittings with the pattern/quality and design teams and to provide the suppliers with feedback in order to adjust and improve the samples.
- To maintain a strong awareness of market trends and competitor activity in order to ensure uniqueness and newness on approach to Buying
How do we imagine you?
To be successful in this position, you must have a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment. Furthermore, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Between 3 and 4 years of experience (similar post or retail sector).
- That you have an analytical profile, with negotiation skills and sensitivity for fashion and the product (fabrics, qualities, patterns).
- Higher education qualification in Economics, Business Administration and Management or Business Studies.
- High level of English and Spanish.
What do you get?
- Time flexibility and intensive work day on Fridays.
- 25 days of annual vacation. Additionally, you will have the 23th and 30th of December.
- You will have at your disposal our company-subsidized canteen service, Fresh Coffee, and free fresh fruit every day.
- A company-paid bus service departing from different pickup points all around Barcelona, Mataró and Vallés for your daily commute to the office.
- And if you want to come in your own vehicle, you have access to your free parking space, as well as subsidized charging points for electric cars.
- You can enjoy our gym facilities, as well as participating in yoga and cardio classes.
- With the TRAIN Platform you will be able to access to different training courses, talks and content that will allow you further development linked to your job position.
- By being part of the INDITEX group, you will be able to buy all our brands with a 25% discount on the retail price.