Acne Studios is recruiting a Client Relations & Activations Specialist to develop client relations across channels in order to maximize sales growth and drive service in a progressive fashion house. In this role you can be based in our Paris, France or Stockholm, Sweden office. This role requires some travel and you will report to our Global Sales Training & Clienteling Manager and belong to the Customer & Sales department. Your team will consist of both the retail teams and the Sales Training & Clienteling team.
You are responsible for building customer engagement through different initiatives, including but not limited to selling activities, private client experiences, as well as client-facing events and activations in collaboration with other cross department teams. You play a key role in developing Acne Studios portfolio of exceptional experiences to recognize and reward top clients, alongside in-store events to develop client relations and identify new ways of delighting our clients and growing loyalty across channels.
You will work with a global clientele and are responsible for developing strategies globally as well as locally based on the customer needs.
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Drive sales and KPI performance by developing client relations globally
- Proactively develop quarterly actions plans in order to grow top client tiers
- Analyze key figures and identify needs/opportunities to fulfill
- Develop the company’s private client experiences and white-glove services
- Support cross-channel client relations initiatives to grow customer loyalty and engagement
- Mentor and develop in-store Client Relations Specialists across store network
- Partner with customer service and sales coach teams to support education and training initiatives as needed
- Carry out appointments with a variety of clients, tailoring the service to their individual needs and style
- Understand customer needs and preferences and build client relationships
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Solid management background/skills or experience in a similar role in a luxury brand
- At least 5 years of experience in client development or client relations
- You have a proven client-facing experience in luxury fashion sales in e-commerce
- You have an understanding of international as well as local customs
- You have a strong commercial mindset
- You a have a strong business development mindset
- You have an excellent written and verbal communication
- You are a good team player but also able to work on initiative and set goals for yourself
- You are passionate about customer service and how to create unique experiences for others
You have high aspirations and understand the importance of excellence. You act with integrity at all times and have a natural ability to influence and build trust. You value simplicity over complexity and are guided by impact rather than prestige. You are pragmatic and hands-on and get things done. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. And ideally, you enjoy working in a creative international environment with a wide range of personalities.
If you are motivated by a fast-paced environment in which you both self-motivate to work independently toward tangible results, and alongside a close-knit, driven team of experts in sales, training, and clienteling, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Acne Studios is a global company with English as working language. Fluency in written and oral English is therefore a must.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.