- Dover Street Market
- Closing date
- 18 Dec 2022
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate and experienced Restaurant Supervisor for our cafe, serving seasonal food and drink. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and creating a warm and welcoming environment and ensuring great customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Front of House Management
- Setting the tone by creating a welcoming and warm environment and ambience
- Delivering excellent customer service and experience
- Setting and reinforcing standard throughout the front of house team, creating structure
- Prepping for service and co-ordinating the team
- Managing occasional events
- Helping the Bakery & Events Manager with ordering and managing stock levels of front of house supplies and all beverages from various suppliers
- Daily cashing up
Training and Development
- Managing and developing a team
- Daily update to the Bakery & Events Manager on all customer feedback
- Sending a daily report to Store Managers
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do what is required to get the job done and meet a high level of customer satisfaction
- Someone who is able to lead a team by example whilst upholding industry standards
- Someone who has an interest in the fashion industry, is able to recognise and build relationships with our VIP clients as well as the restaurant’s regulars.
- Must have an exceptional level of hospitality, a real understanding and passion for food, and the importance of sourcing, provenance as well as seasonality.
- Strong eye for detail and organisational skills, someone who strives for a high level of accuracy within a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions proactively
- Be able to work on several tasks at a time
- Good timekeeping skills essential
The original Dover Street Market was first opened in Mayfair in 2004. Since then five other Dover Street Market stores have opened in Ginza (Tokyo), New York, Singapore, Beijing and Los Angeles.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert