We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate and experienced Restaurant Supervisor for our cafe, serving seasonal food and drink. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and creating a warm and welcoming environment and ensuring great customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Front of House Management
- Setting the tone by creating a welcoming and warm environment and ambience
- Delivering excellent customer service and experience
- Setting and reinforcing standard throughout the front of house team, creating structure
- Prepping for service and co-ordinating the team
- Managing occasional events
- Helping the Bakery & Events Manager with ordering and managing stock levels of front of house supplies and all beverages from various suppliers
- Daily cashing up
Training and Development
- Managing and developing a team
- Daily update to the Bakery & Events Manager on all customer feedback
- Sending a daily report to Store Managers
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do what is required to get the job done and meet a high level of customer satisfaction
- Someone who is able to lead a team by example whilst upholding industry standards
- Someone who has an interest in the fashion industry, is able to recognise and build relationships with our VIP clients as well as the restaurant’s regulars.
- Must have an exceptional level of hospitality, a real understanding and passion for food, and the importance of sourcing, provenance as well as seasonality.
- Strong eye for detail and organisational skills, someone who strives for a high level of accuracy within a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions proactively
- Be able to work on several tasks at a time
- Good timekeeping skills essential