Burberry is always on the lookout for exceptional Department Managers to join our Retail teams in Milan, both in Montenapoleone and in Rinascente Department Store. Within this role, you will be responsible for the efficient running of your department, setting and driving performance targets and ensuring an exceptional and iconic customer experience. About the Role:
- Drive department sales and profitability through KPIs achievement and manage the overall department operations, ensuring your department is running efficiently and all customers are given the best customer journey;
- Lead by example, train, coach and retain your team, ensuring all your team members have sound product knowledge, are aware of policies and procedures and know how to cultivate customer relations
- Act as an Ambassador of the Brand in terms of behaviors, actions, attitude and appearance
You will have:
- 3-5 years management experience in luxury retail sales, with proven track-record of leading by example, coaching and developing a team
- Commercial awareness combined with strong operational skills
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling
- English fluency - other languages would be a plus
Please note, when applying for this Department Manager vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities.
As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted for further assessment.