Purpose and Objective
The Media Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of our digital media strategy across paid channels and platforms, including: budget tracking, campaign management, presentations, reporting, and monitoring the competitive landscape.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop a working knowledge of brand communication objectives, goals, guidelines, and strategies.
- Drive successful implementation of marketing campaigns across all bought media.
- Set the planning, implementation, and measurement of the paid media strategy; perform regular audits to ensure media buying efficiency.
- Serve as key contact for media agencies, managing campaign briefings and coordination with internal partners.
- Drive allocation of paid brand & consideration media budget investments to different customer groups and media channels.
- Support business reporting by collating reports/dashboards with supporting commentary.
- Work with content team to inform and request creative concepts and iterations in a timely manner.
- Manage external partner relationships and support new partner outreach and communications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or media-related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a media planning role, either agency or in-house; retail or fashion sector experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of the global media landscape; OOH, digital, social, and experiential.
- Proficient in gathering data, analyzing, and reporting based on various KPIs.
- Strong familiarity with marketing funnels and attribution analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of the fashion and retail industry.