Merchandising Specialist, E-Commerce
- Los Angeles, California
- $70-75k, Health Benefits, 401(k), Unlimited PTO
- Closing date
- 14 Dec 2022
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Purpose and Objective:
To support the long term, profitable growth of the e-commerce business through strategic merchandising and tactical execution of the website. This includes site preparation, refining site features, competitive research, and analytical reporting.
What You'll Deliver:
- Own online product merchandising, optimization of category collections, content, landing pages, navigation, and PDPs etc.
- Lead execution of site features and ideation of enhancements to develop.
- Implement and optimize effective customer journeys.
- Develop deep understanding of past and current product assortment to ensure flawless drops based on the calendar and marketing strategy.
- Optimize product and category data to support and establish continuous improvement of the site, including SEO / SEM performance.
- Complete OTB.
- Analytics - own analysis of reporting and KPIs by regularly monitoring and analyzing data.
- Analyze sales, conversion funnel, and customer insights to understand customer engagement, path to purchase and identify opportunities to improve user experience, merchandising strategies, and product execution online.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting analyzing the success metrics of site operations and journey
- Special projects as necessary or requested by manager.
What You'll Offer:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
- Luxury background preferred.
- Knowledge of Shopify, ERP, and other website software.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with forecasting tools + retail math.
- Strong communication skills; verbal + written.
- Data/results driven; analytical mindset ability to formulate and translate insights into action and measurable results.
- Strong project management, planning, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time; Ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Mike Amiri built a formative philosophy from his upbringing in the heart of Hollywood. Along Sunset blvd, surrounded by graffiti artists, skaters and musicians, the groundwork for the AMIRI collection was formed through an authentic inspiration of Los Angeles nostalgia.
The AMIRI collection was launched in 2014 as an exclusive capsule within the Los Angeles boutique Maxfield. The pieces were designed to incorporate elements of California culture understood by natives, while also featuring street elements to define a new, modern form of luxury.
In 2015, the brand expanded distribution upon the sucess of the capsule and, in 2016, introduced women’s ready to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Each AMIRI collection is centered around local manufacturing, with RTW produced in the LA Arts District from materials sourced in Italy, Japan and France. The spirit of AMIRI pieces emanates from a genuine perspective combining irreverent, handmade expertise with luxurious, global fabrications.
Mike endeavors to consistently retain an individualized approach with each garment. Heritage elements such as distress detailing, signature denim washes and artisanal treatments are now synonymous with the AMIRI identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert