Raw Materials Coordinator
- Los Angeles, California
- Up to $75k, Health Benefits, 401(k), Unlimited PTO
- Closing date
- 18 Dec 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Purpose and Objective:
The primary purpose of this role is to organize, coordinate, and assist with ordering all production related raw materials. This role will work with the Raw Materials Manager to ensure information is accurate, the processes are efficient, and all materials are up to standards.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create and maintain ERP Cost Sheets & Purchase Orders.
- Ensure all costing is accurate and reflected correctly.
- Track all ERP adjustments for fabric and trim.
- Quality control of materials and trim upon receipt at warehouse throughout production process.
- Maintain WIP for raw materials and update category team members.
- Follow up with vendors related to raw materials production.
- Transportation/coordination of raw materials across the supply chain.
- Strategize with the Raw Materials Manager to produce all materials in the most efficient turnaround time.
- Work directly with Fabric/Trim warehouse manager to ensure raw materials inventory accuracy.
- Assist with annual raw materials physical inventory and reconciliation activities.
- Gather all necessary information for 3rd party material testing.
- Counter develop fabric and trim as needed.
- Uphold process for tracking raw materials inventory at 3rd party contractor warehouses.
- Minimum 1 year working in domestic production.
- Minimum 1 years working in material sourcing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, strong analytical and data skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workflows simultaneously with Manager’s guidance.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong communication; ability to build and support cross-functional partnerships.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Mike Amiri built a formative philosophy from his upbringing in the heart of Hollywood. Along Sunset blvd, surrounded by graffiti artists, skaters and musicians, the groundwork for the AMIRI collection was formed through an authentic inspiration of Los Angeles nostalgia.
The AMIRI collection was launched in 2014 as an exclusive capsule within the Los Angeles boutique Maxfield. The pieces were designed to incorporate elements of California culture understood by natives, while also featuring street elements to define a new, modern form of luxury.
In 2015, the brand expanded distribution upon the sucess of the capsule and, in 2016, introduced women’s ready to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Each AMIRI collection is centered around local manufacturing, with RTW produced in the LA Arts District from materials sourced in Italy, Japan and France. The spirit of AMIRI pieces emanates from a genuine perspective combining irreverent, handmade expertise with luxurious, global fabrications.
Mike endeavors to consistently retain an individualized approach with each garment. Heritage elements such as distress detailing, signature denim washes and artisanal treatments are now synonymous with the AMIRI identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert