Job descriptionWhat we are offering:
An Assistant Store Manager position, in our flagship store in Regent Street, London.
On a day-to-day basis at Maje, your role will be to support the Store Manager by assisting with the commercial and operational management of the store, the management of a team of 8, the coaching and training of the team members, the animation in store and the respect of our VM guidelines. Working for Maje is:
The benefits Maje has to offer are:
- Starting your adventure with a personalised onboarding on your first week;
- Contributing to the further development of our brand with a unique and courteous service;
- Working alongside passionate, caring and dynamic teams;
- Participating to ambitious projects in a brand turned towards future, innovation and durability;
- Having opportunities for a career development within the Maje or the SMCP Group.
Recruitment process for this role: You will be contacted over the phone by a Manager or a member of the HR team for a first exchange. If this first call confirms our ambitions are matching, you will be invited for an interview with the Area Manager. Profile
- A monthly bonus scheme
- A seasonal bonus scheme
- Discounts on your purchases in the SMCP brands
- A travel allowance
- An illimited access to our E-learning Platform: Mylearning
You are a good mentor and can bring your team together?
You are a compassionate manager, focused on the coaching and development of your team?
You are passionate about fashion and retail?
Are you inspired by the following values: kindness, liberty, creativity, generosity and family? Do not wait any longer, join Maje. Job locationJob location
Europe, United Kingdom, LondonApplicant criteriaMinimum level of education required
N/AMinimum level of experience required
3 years or more