With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding colleague experience.
Working at pace, the team operate autonomously and have the creative license to really deliver solutions that enable their stakeholders across the business.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for ensuring a first class payroll and benefits service is received by all UK & Irish colleagues.Responsibilities include:
- Sole responsibility of preparing monthly payroll changes for PVH''s UK retail payroll
- Ensure monthly remittances (stats, surveys, pension) are completed correctly
- Management and resolution of payroll queries / payroll in-box
- Ensure queries/communications are dealt with in-line with company SLA's.
- Support the Payroll Manager with payroll projects and escalations
- Validation and checking of payroll reports
- Correspondence with HMRC and internal auditors
- Auto enrolment checks, SMP calculations.
- You'll have proven experience within a payroll team; processing changes for a larger payroll ideally in a retail or an hourly paid and salaried environment with an outsourced payroll provider
- You'll have experience in dealing with a wide range of payroll queries/escalations
- You'll have intermediate level experience in Excel, being able to work with a variety of formulas
- You'll have a good knowledge of UK statutory payroll legislation. Including SMP, SSP, pensions auto-enrolment and knowledge of average holiday pay
- Systems experience of working with time management systems (currently use StoreForce) and HR Systems (Workday).
- You'll Make Informed Decisions, displaying a high level of analytical skills and accuracy in work
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace
- You'll Inspire Trust, having the ability to maintain confidentiality and display discretion at all times whilst building strong relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders across all levels through demonstrating effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- You'll Take Ownership, displaying excellent attention to detail whilst working to deadlines
- You will be Connect to consumer, demonstrating a passion to deliver a quality service on time, every time
- You'll Act with Purpose, having excellent organisation and time-management skills demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritise own workload.
We currently have our offices in Brompton Road and Regent Street. However from the first half of 2023, we'll be moving to our brand new offices in White City. About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.