Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Are you enthusiastic about supporting sales subsidiaries and do you have strong communication skills? We are looking for a motivated team player (m/f/d) who likes to make a difference and drive things forward to strengthen our Global Subsidiary Operations team.What you can expect:
- Independent support of the sales subsidiaries in the markets in Southeast Asia (central interface to internal company divisions)
- Support and ensure the smooth sales process from order entry to delivery
- Shipping coordination with internal and external interfaces, taking into account country-specific requirements
- Central input, maintenance, plausibility check and verification of customer master data
- Collaboration on country-specific special tasks and projects incl. project management
- Conducting training sessions for employees in the sales subsidiaries on both sales-related and non-sales-related topics
- Optimization of training materials based on the needs of the sales subsidiaries
- Contact person for SAP- and BI-inquiries from the countries
- Successfully completed commercial training or university degree
- Ideally first professional experience in a relevant environment (fashion, sales etc.)
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
- Very good communication skills and a keen interest in processes
- Hands on mentality and ability to work in a team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.