JOIN THE FREE SPIRIT OF AMSTERDAM: ARE YOU OUR NEW ASSISTANT FASHION HOST?
At Scotch & Soda, our unique stores and approach to service are an important part of the brand experience. As an Assistant Fashion Host - assistant manager - you'll share the responsibility for the overall performance of the team and store, together with the Fashion Host. If the Fashion Host is absent, you'll be the one overseeing everything. Do you have strong leadership, management and people skills? Are you able to deliver great results while coaching and supporting your store team, helping them achieve their goals and targets? Come join our team of passionate people ready to excite, empower and inspire our customers: they're at the centre of everything we do. We promote an inclusive and collaborative work environment, welcoming motivated individuals from all backgrounds.WHAT YOU'LL DO
No two days are the same, but chances are you'll be:
LOTS TO LOVE
- Ensuring that all standard operations run smoothly, and goals are met
- Taking the lead on trainings and team development, recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- Reporting key information and performance indicators
- Proactively working with the Area Manager to improve performance
- Working with your team to deliver the best customer experience and meet sales targets
- Responsible for the store inventory and general store safety, and maintaining the merchandise stock
Come work with us and enjoy the following benefits:
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU...
- Professional growth and development, with access to our global digital training platform and on-the-job coaching
- A team of fun, passionate Scotch & Soda Stylists - your new colleagues
- Monthly bonus initiative for all eligible employees
- Generous discount on our collection
- 401k for all employees after 1 year of employment
- Health benefits & commuting benefits for full-time employees
then we'd love for you to apply:
- This is not your first time in a service, retail, or management position
- You're open and friendly, happy to engage with people and driven to deliver excellent customer service
- You're comfortable at giving trainings and presentations to your store team
- You have a visual eye for detail and great problem-solving skills
- You've got team spirit and get energised from working with people and contributing to a team effort
- We only consider candidates with a valid work permit. We do not offer visa or relocation support
- Great understanding of various fashion items
- Basic math
- High school diploma or GED
2310 NW 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33127ABOUT SCOTCH & SODA
Born in Amsterdam, Scotch & Soda celebrates the free spirit of its birth city. Endlessly optimistic, we champion individuality, authenticity and the power of self-expression to create the unique - an attitude reflected in our designs. The Scotch & Soda collections include menswear, womenswear, kidswear, denim, eyewear, fragrances, and accessories, occupying a unique space in today's fashion landscape. Globally, we're expanding, with stores in major cities in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia - and we'd love for you to be part of the journey.Interested in joining us? We can't wait to hear from you!
Apply via the button above - it'll take you through to Harver, our interactive platform, where we'll ask you how you'd handle different situations (so-called 'what if' questions). Our tool works best on your phone or browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.