Opened in 1984 by owner Mac Duggal, Mac Duggal the company has evolved into one of the most influential brands in the United States and abroad.
We are currently looking for experienced sales executives (5+ years of sales experience) in Chicago who are energetic, strategic and driven to be a part of this growing team.
- Meet and exceed sales and shipping goals on a monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual basis.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to maximize growth.
- Determine strategies to maximize sales growth and reduce inventory liability.
- Prepare seasonal product feedback and hindsight recaps.
- Must be a team player, willing to support and empower colleagues.
- Manage, develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers in better specialty boutiques in the US.
- Attend, prepare, and manage in showroom market appointments, and attend appropriate trade shows.
- Seasonal store visits with key accounts to sell and deliver product knowledge, merchandising guidelines; occasional road work.
- This position is in office full time.
- 5+ years experience as an Account Executive for RTW Women's contemporary and evening collections.
- Excellent relationships with specialty stores, and drive to grow account base.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Ability to be fluid and adaptable to challenges.
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills while being a self-starter.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel as needed to support assigned accounts Eligibility to work in the US required
- Capabilities with Google Workspace, Aims 360, Salesforce, and Microsoft office
- Must have transportation
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical/dental insurance
- Vacation benefits
- Holiday pay
- 401k plan and profit sharing at completion of 1 year of service
Mac Duggal is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.