The Print Designer will have excellent creative skills with strong technical abilities and become part of an experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic design team. The candidate will work closely together with our design team.
- Support the creation of artwork either by hand painting/drawing or by Photoshop and Illustrator. This will include making colorways from the seasonal color palette, continuous artwork repeats, artwork cleaning and adjustments in scale and instructing artwork placement on garments
- Create CADs and mock-ups of prints for in-house presentations
- Creating color-ups on sketches
- Ensure design boards are updated with most recent and accurate information.
- Work proactively according to development calendar, to stay ahead of timelines
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2+ years of relevant design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Confident in hand drawing and painting for print design
- Skilled in the creation of print repeats for all overs
- Strong sense of color. Excellent color matching and color communication skills
- Must be creative, hardworking, positive and a team player with strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic about artwork and garment design
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Fluency in English.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Print Designer” in the subject line: