The HELIOT EMIL™ business team is looking for a Senior PR and Marketing Manager, to lead the Marketing team. Reporting directly to the Business Director for marketing and the Creative Director for PR, you will lead the development and execution of PR & Marketing and digital marketing strategies, for the purpose of growing brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of 4+ year experience in marketing as a leadership role in the fashion industry
- Previous experience of direct line management responsibility, excellent communication, and project management skills, with a strategic mind-set
- Proactive attitude and drive to constantly improve the business and best practice to achieve goals
- Highly organised, self-sufficient with an ability to prioritise and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing and implementing effective processes and ways of working
- Direct experience with E-commerce and social media is desirable
- Understanding and alignment with the HELIOT EMIL aesthetic.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop and executing annual marketing plan
- Develop and execute commercial marketing briefs and content planning
- Deliver and manage critical paths for all marketing projects including Paris Fashion Week runway show
- Ensuring synergy between ecommerce campaigns and online marketing activities including organic and paid social media posts, email marketing and general updates on our ecommerce
- Own the financial planning of PR, marketing & ecommerce across channels, setting an agile process to reforecast KPI targets and shift spend to drive performance
- Manage PR coordinator and PR agency
- Write and distribute press releases from projects to targeted media
- Oversee and facilitate inquiries from stylists, editors and magazines
- Planning and executing PR related partnerships
- Oversee PR strategy for relevant social media
- Monitoring of PR showroom stock
- Reporting of marketing and PR performance
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefit package,
- An international fashion business in rapid growth,
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company,
- An opportunity within a creative, young, and committed team.
Position based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please attach your CV, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.