SENIOR WOMENSWEAR DESIGNER
The HELIOT EMIL™ team is looking for a Womenswear Senior Designer. You will work closely with the Creative Director leading the Design team on creating and developing new collections, garments, concepts, prints and patterns from brainstorming the ideas to the final product.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Lead, develop and inspire the design team.
- Managing junior designers and ensuring the design team is working on schedule, with deadlines front of mind.
- Managing critical path within the design department.
- Managing fittings with design team.
- Supporting the Creative Director on seasonal concepts, including but not limited to; mood boards, fabric selection, colour concepts and seasonal inspirations.
- Overseeing all tech packs and correspondence with manufacturers.
- Present inspiring and innovative design ideas
- Leading the development of styles from sketch to production, including technical drawings and specifications for pattern maker.
- Handing collection to Production Team to ensure bulk is executed correctly.
- Attend photoshoots as needed Leading the Design Team on seasonal concepts, including but not limited to; mood boards, fabric selection, colour concepts and seasonal inspirations.
- Managing tech packs and correspondence with manufacturing.
- Insuring delivery of SMS in time for market
- Uploading collection information to Zedonk Developing physical mockups in our atelier
- Communicating with factories and suppliers from Sketch to SMS
Desired skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the fashion luxury industry
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion design is mandatory
- Experience in leading and managing a team Excellent free hand drawing skills Excellent use and knowledge of Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process
- Understanding and alignment with the Heliot Emil aesthetic
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefit package,
- An international fashion business in rapid growth,
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company,
- An opportunity within a creative, young, and committed team.
Position based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please attach your CV, Portfolio, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.