Junior Digitial Designer
We are looking for an in-house Junior Digital Designer. Working alongside the creative team to execute high quality digital assets for email marketing, e-commerce assets such as banners, gifs, product image resizing and lending creative help to the Digital Creative Lead.
Successful candidate will need to be a go-getter, interested in exposure to digital marketing for the skincare and luxury industries and confident experience using the Adobe suite –in particular Adobe Photoshop. You will also be media savvy and up to date on all the latest design trends, techniques and tools in the digital world.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concept and design new email creatives
- Create GIFS for website imagery, banners and email creative
- Work with and update existing email templates based on the nature of the brief
- Design and update assets for DRSTURM.COM such as banners and product images
- Ensure that work adheres to brand standards and project deliverables
- Work with Digital Creative Lead to meet goals and deadlines in terms of asset delivery
- Actively participate in campaign brainstorms and execution
- Ability to generate ideas, actively seek, and design new creations that are both on trend and captivating
- 1-3 years’ experience as a digital designer / graphic designer; fashion or beauty e-commerce experience a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience and understanding of the additional Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign. After Effects and Premier experience, a plus
- Must have strong typography, composition, and layout skills Strong understanding of digital design and conversion metrics
- Experience working to templated creative
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, graphic design, or equivalent experience Ability to concept, develop and create a wide variety of creative assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and stay organized is critical
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their right to work in the UK.