Assistant Store Manager - Dion Lee Miami
Dion Lee is a designer brand hailing from Sydney, Australia, established in 2009 by its eponymous Creative Director. Renowned for experimental construction combined with traditional tailoring, the brand has pioneered a modern identity for Australian fashion.
We are excited to announce that Dion Lee will open its first US store in Miami.
Our expected opening is Fall 2022 and we are looking to build a dedicated and passionate professional to join our leadership team as Assistant Store Manager.
To ensure your success on the Dion Lee team, you will:
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to drive results,
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and manage client relationships personally
- Be confident in your communication with strong attention to detail,
- Support your team to build their own client portfolio and ensure business opportunities are maximised through efficient sales floor management
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to delivering exceptional client experiences,
- Have strong operational expertise and an understanding of the effect that sound operational practices can have on financial performance
- Be present and accessible to your team which may include weekend and evening trade.
In return for your commitment, we offer:
- Generous salary package, including clothing allowance
- Incentive bonuses based on outstanding performance across KPIS
- Product discount and early access to sales/promotions
- Career progression and professional development
Dion Lee is a designer brand hailing from Sydney, Australia, established in 2009 by its eponymous Creative Director. Renowned for experimental construction combined with traditional tailoring, the brand has pioneered a modern identity for Australian fashion. The Dion Lee aesthetic is technical with an intelligent sensuality. Each collection marries innovative construction, with a consciousness of the form. Textiles are engineered to form sculptural embellishments and architectural silhouettes are dissected to enhance movement and the flow of air and light. After debuting at Australia Fashion Week, DION LEE presented collections in London before relocating to New York, where the brand has become a permanent fixture on the seasonal schedule. Dion Lee is sold globally in over 80 of the world's most exclusive retailers including Net-A-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Selfridges and David Jones. Australia is home to eight stores, each designed to reflect the constructed nature of the product, in an environment that is both industrial and luxurious.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert