Wholesale Account Executive
MASKA is an established and growing womenswear design brand based in Gothenburg, Sweden. The collections are sold to 70 stockists in over 18 markets. Our main customer is the sustainability conscious, intellectual, luxury wearer. A superior textile quality is our mission.
As a candidate, you have a university degree in marketing and/or communication and minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position at a brand with a comparable market position. Preferably, you also have experience within PR and strong written and spoken communication skills in 2-3 languages.
We value an entrepreneurial and problem solving mentality as well as a strong understanding of the luxury fashion market and our brand position.
- Acquire new accounts and partners globally
- Maximise sales of all categories
- Organise and execute market tours, training clinics, brand events or sales related communication
- Build customer relationships and optimise performance
- Organise trade show participations and showrooms
- In season sales and customer service
- Prepare sample collections for sales
- Prepare and manage our digital wholesale showroom
- Organise and manage sample sales
- Contribute to and execute long and short term sales strategies and budgets
- Contribute with input to the design team
- Manage inventory sell off strategically
- International PR between sales seasons
We are offering a chance to work in a team with the aim of creating impeccable quality clothing and long-term value for our customers. The steady growth and entrepreneurial spirit of the company opens many possibilities .
The MASKA head office is located in a vibrant area of central Gothenburg and candidates should be prepared to work mainly from here 1-2 years. In the longer term, there is a possibility to set up a second sales office in one of our key markets.
Please send your application with your CV to email@example.com subject line ‘Account executive’ no later than December 22nd 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
If you should have any questions you are welcome to contact CEO, Maria Svensson, +46 (0)702-178828.
All applications will be handled confidentially. We look forward to receiving your application.