Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Global Brand Communications team on all press and communications deliverables, ensuring consistency in brand messaging globally. This position will primarily be responsible for managing the day-to-day needs of the team, managing media monitoring, processing invoices and managing budget tracker, assisting with creating press materials and distributing assets to global counterparts. T he Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Global Brand Communications, while also providing support and interacting closely with all members of the global PR team and cross-functional partners. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in PR and Communications to...
- Aid in the preparation of all global communications tools and resources across global corporate and brand initiatives, such as Q&As, talking points and still/video assets
- Manage media monitoring accounts/services (DMR, Launchmetrics, Lone Buffalo, etc.)
- Manage PR reporting for all brand initiatives and events, compiling key press coverage and creating detailed reports for key executives
- Coordinate communications with global markets and PR agencies
- Assist in drafting press releases and media alerts
- Assist with press requests for key executives
- Oversee and coordinate communications for global markets press events
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Process invoices and manage budget tracker as needed for Global Brand Communications projects
- Manage brand communications launch calendar
- Draft agendas and maintain timelines for key projects/initiatives
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of PR and Communications experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external partners
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly engaged in the fashion world; continually keep up on news and happenings in the industry to drive ideas for Coach
- Experience with media monitoring and Launchmetrics a plus
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
BASE PAY RANGE BASE PAY RANGE $58,600.00 TO $60,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary