With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for maintaining in depth working knowledge of multiple systems, applications and processes related to on order management and master data. Partnering with multiple cross functional departments, including but not limited to Logistics, Compliance, Finance, Sourcing, Planning, Allocation, Merchandising and Reporting, providing support and insight into data conflicts and system limitations. This position ensures and adheres to agreed rule requirements for business master data, providing cross brand support and data integrity analysis. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages article creation, purchase order and order revision workflow including service levels, business rule compliance and system data accuracy
- Completes quality checks on system data applying knowledge of SAP and On Order Management System to prevent data conflicts prior to data upload.
- Analyzes purchase orders/reorders and revisions for accuracy and completeness applying business and data rules.
- Maintains department reporting and data management tools.
- Identifies gaps across the order development processes that contribute to data integrity issues.
- Manages retail ticket order processes from merchandise vendor to distribution center by ordering initial tickets, troubleshooting issues and managing re-tickets to ensure accuracy and timely delivery.
- Maintains working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and other business partner systems and applications.
- Troubleshoots new system upgrades once implemented and partner with the Business, Lead Analysts and Technology to resolve issues.
- Researches and resolves PO related system issues from cross functional partners and Technology.
- Completes UAT testing for new and enhanced system capabilities.
- Assists in functional specification documentation for new systems and system enhancements.
- Completes business process, reporting and system projects as needed.
- 4 year relevant degree preferred, some college required
- 2+ experience in Master Data, Data Quality or System Analyst role
- SAP knowledge and experience in a retail environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems by applying rules and restrictions from multiple systems
- Effective time management skills with the ability to independently prioritize workload
- Analytical ability to evaluate the quality of business and system data
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible at all times and eager to take on special projects
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.