With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position will assist in the planning and execution of all site content including site promotional campaigns, content features, homepages, landing pages, and all on-site marketing initiatives for Chicos FAS Apparel brands. This position is responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams including digital commerce, site merchandising, creative, technology, content operations, and marketing teams to coordinate and execute all ecommerce site experiences. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with the development of creative briefs and manage all Jira tickets needed to deliver and execute all site-content and marketing promotions.
- Partners with cross functional teams for all site content and copy information, including necessary collection links, promotions and legal compliance.
- Coordinates the creative and technical implementation of digital content and ensures the execution process is streamlined and fully managed including scheduling deployment, reviews, approvals, and QA of all daily content updates.
- Publishes and proofs all creative assets, manages quality assurance and usability, and ensures all content banners and site pages are functioning and rendering properly on-site.
- Work closely with the Manager, Site Experience to manage and update the site content roadmap, report bug fixes and QA new site enhancements.
- Conducts daily and weekly site-wide content audits.
- Assists in setting-up and executing A/B testing to optimize site experiences.
- Handles a high volume of concurrent projects, meeting deadlines, and keeping cross-functional partners informed of work status and progress towards goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years online ecommerce, digital merchandising or web production experience
- Analytical, planning and project management skills
- Spreadsheet, word processing and database skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Jira, Smart Sheets preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.