Launched in 2017, KNWLS is a fast-growing fashion brand founded by Central Saint Martins graduates Charlotte Knowles and Alexandre Arsenault. Fashion East alumni and LVMH 2022 Finalists, KNWLS continues to build its list of elite stockists and international fanbase.
KNWLS is looking for an experienced Wholesale Manager to oversee, maintain and grow both existing and new wholesale accounts globally. Delivering outstanding day-to-day customer management and drive sales initiatives, which support the brand’s growth strategy into global markets. The role will be full time, working from our south east London studio.
- Manage, nurture and build strong relationships with existing and new accounts, working closely with the production and finance teams.
- Create annual and seasonal sales budgets and strategy reports, with wholesale targets aligned with business growth expectations, based on an understanding of brand positioning, thorough analysis and understanding of markets, clients and opportunities, to maximise distribution and growth potential.
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client management. Handling day-to-day queries, order processing, weekly ST reports, brand/staff training, order confirmations, stock swaps and returns. Processing orders on Zedonk, ensuring that confirmations are shared with clients in a timely manner, to achieve the books close dates.
- Execute seasonal sales campaigns in Paris and London – organising showroom set-ups with the Operations team, managing the creation of line sheets and order forms, setting OTBs, booking appointments and working with buyers to build and place orders.
- Oversee wholesale shipments from our distributors, send pick tickets, invoices and organise the dispatch of orders. Ensure shipments are processed within any agreed delivery dates, taking corrective action as necessary and to communicate any delays or issues with orders to the relevant clients in a timely manner.
- Monitor pricing, markdowns and commercial actions, in order to prepare reports on logical pricing matrix across the collection at initial pricing stage and at books close, support and participate in range planning and pricing meetings to ensure the business is responsive to client feedback whilst maintaining growth.
- Report weekly, monthly, seasonally and annually to senior management on sales, business performance and new opportunities, based on budget and strategy reports, to support the production, e-commerce and marketing team to ensure targets are met.
- Analyse sell-through and proactively lead initiatives and collaborations with clients PR and Marketing teams to ensure reorders, and brand ethos is properly communicated in stores, to drive account performance.
- Coordinate wholesale strategy in line with the e-commerce and marketing strategy. Working closely with the e-commerce and PR teams to push key launches, seeding and sharing marketing materials with wholesale channels.
- Support the finance team to ensure that client payments are being made in line with terms.
- Minimum 3 years experience within wholesale management or similar role.
- In-house luxury fashion brand experience essential.
- Results-driven with a demonstrable track record of previous success in delivering profitable revenue growth.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong team player with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ‘can do’ attitude. Ability to foster positive working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Highly organised and proactive with an ability to articulate points of view and improve processes.
- Meticulous analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate issues, develop solutions and make decisions that are effective and timely.
- Advanced computer skills – Mac OS, G-Suite, Microsoft Office and Zedonk experience essential. Experience using Joor preferable.
- An excellent brand ambassador with great product/brand knowledge when representing KNWLS during international and domestic showrooms and events.
- Understanding and experience of working with logistics desirable.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK. We are not able to support relocation or sponsorship for this role.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter and salary expectations. Immediate start is preferable, but willing to wait for the right candidate.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert