Intern Influencer Relations (f/m/d)
- Munich Place, 8062 (NZ)
- Closing date
- 2 Dec 2022
- PR & Communications
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our PR & Celebrity Relations team we are searching for a Intern Influencer Relations (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support of the Influencer team on a daily basis
- Processing of influencer requests, assisting on execution on influencer campaigns
- Coordination and organization of sample send-outs and returns for influencer seedings and loans
- Support on guest list management for events
- Researching new, emerging talents and Social Media trends across all channels
- Maintenance of the influencer image archive
- Monitoring of Social Media coverage and conducting detailed performance reports
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced degree and practical experience in fashion PR or influencer marketing is a big plus
- High affinity and passion for high-end fashion, influencers and Social Media
- Excellent communication skills and an open and positive attitude
- You are team-oriented, well-structured and you can work concentrated under time pressure
- You organize your tasks with care and you are an independent and responsible person
- You have a creative mind-set and enjoy coming up with new ideas/concepts
- Very good English knowledge both verbally and in writing
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert