HR Coordinator (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our HR Services team we are searching for a HR Coordinator (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsibility for HR administration along the entire employee life cycle
- Maintenance of the personnel systems of the electronic personnel file
- Independent preparation of all necessary certificates and employment documents (employment contracts, references, leave certificates, etc.)
- Administrative support of the HR Business Partners in all HR administrative activities
- Preparation of documents for the on-boarding process
- Administration and employee support in the use of electronic time recording
- Organisation of further training measures and language courses
- Collaboration in HR projects and support in HR processes
WHO YOU ARE
- Vocational education
- Professional experience in human resources management is an advantage
- Very careful and precise working methods with a high level of commitment and flexibility
- High integrity, discretion and absolute reliability
- Pronounced “hands on” mentality
- Very good knowledge of English and German, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, first experience with HR Systems (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors, ATOSS) preferred
- Ability to work in a team and with enthusiasm, strong communication skills and initiative
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.