Retail & E-Commerce Assistant
- London (East), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 12 Dec 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Retail & E-Commerce Assistant
As a member of the Retail & E-Commerce teams, you will ensure that we optimise the shopping experience for our customers both at our Flagship store in Mayfair as well as our E-Commerce site.
- Work with the E-Commerce Manager to trade all sites, EU, US and GBP
- Assist with managing the product cycle calendar, planning for new deliveries, preparing for seasonal launches, promotions, and markdowns
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly trading reports
- Assist with e-commerce shoot operations including scheduling, bookings, model castings and styling on set
- Prepare styling guides for e-commerce photoshoots
- Download and check all imagery and video post product photoshoot, liaising with freelance photographer and retoucher for any amends/edits
- Create seasonal product presentations including ready to ship and retail buy visual
- Support with retail buy preparations
- Assist in picking stock and packaging from the warehouse and coordinate delivery to the store
- Support any operational needs from the store (Facilities, ordering) to ensure the smooth running of retail
- Assist with Sample Sale Operations
- Support with Customer Service where needed
Who you are:
- You are curious, meticulous, and creative with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Live in the future. Focus on long-term planning and projects to ensure the growth of the organization
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with a go-getter attitude and a positive and upbeat nature capable of effectively managing multiple projects in parallel and overcoming challenges
- Ability to learn new systems quickly – Zedonk, Shopify
- Ability to operate with sense of urgency and efficiency
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience working in a luxury environment would be a plus
Established in London in 2005, ERDEM has come to be synonymous with versatile yet powerful femininity. Founder Erdem Moralioglu trained at the prestigious Royal College of Art in London where he remained to launch the label following his graduation. Known for his use of experimental textiles, vibrant prints, and detailed craftsmanship, Erdem has created a beautiful world of the delicate mixed with the bold.
ERDEM has received numerous accolades over the years, including the 2008 British Fashion Council’s Fashion Forward Award; the 2010 inaugural Vogue / British Fashion Council Designer Fashion Fund Award, the 2012 British Fashion Council’s New Establishment Award, the 2013 British Fashion Council’s Red Carpet Award, the 2014 British Fashion Council’s Womenswear Designer of the Year Award, the 2015 British Fashion Council’s Establishment Designer Award, the 2016 Fashion Group International Fashion Star Award and most recently the Canadian Arts & Fashion International Canadian Designer of the Year Award.
ERDEM is sold in over 170 of the most exclusive retailers, including Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Joyce, Colette, Dover Street Market, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
After launching an E-commerce store in 2014, the label opened its debut flagship store in London’s Mayfair in August 2015.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert