Copy Editor Italian (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Copy team we are searching for a Copy Editor Italian (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Write and sub-edit accurate and concise product descriptions, for Womenswear, Kidswear and Menswear, in an inspiring, editorial tone for daily uploads
- Write and sub-edit Italian copy for a range of channels, including newsletters, campaigns, social and homepage content
- Write and sub-edit designer biographies
- Collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders to ensure a consistent tone of voice
- Participate in creative workshops, brand trainings and new projects aimed at team development
WHO YOU ARE
- Native Italian speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- >3 years professional experience in writing and editing with proven experience in fashion e-commerce, editorial or digital media
- Educated to degree level with a background in Translation, Creative Writing, Journalism, Literature, Marketing or fashion-related subjects
- Familiar with MS Office, CMS systems, Trello and Slack
- Experience writing SEO copy desirable
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.