Simone Rocha is looking for a skilled Production Manager to join the team in London.
Responsible for overseeing the production of products across RTW (Womenswear and Menswear) and Accessories (Footwear and Bags), the Production Manager will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Monitoring the bulk procurement of the assigned RTW and Accessories from SMS approval to warehouse delivery
- Working closely with the Design and Technical teams to ensure a smooth transition from sampling to production
- Where necessary, launching factory samples for market in line with development deadlines
- Setting up Product Costings and style codes before market
- With the support of the management team, responsible for booking sampling and production capacity with manufacturers
- Actioning production orders in line with the agreed schedule
- Collaborating with manufacturers and with the technical team to ensure fit approval dates as per the production calendar
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure that all the relevant components have been delivered to assigned factories
- Write and order care labels for production
- Bulk raw material purchasing
- Assisting with the selection of suitable packaging for accessories and maintaining packaging manuals for the assigned categories updated
- Provide weekly production status updates and maintain the team informed about potential pitfalls that could cause delays or cancellations
- Coordinating quality control, with both internal and external controllers, ensuring that goods are timely checked prior to shipment
- Liaising with the Finance department to maintain all invoices up to date
- Establishing and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers, ensuring that goods are delivered on time and to standard
- With the support from the managers, negotiate minimums, lead times and any challenges that may arise during the procurement process
- Continuously observing the pricing structure, offering alternative solutions to improve costs maintaining the Simone Rocha standard, reviewing options with the Head of Production.
- Solid understanding of RTW (Menswear experience is key), CMT and Accessories (Shoes and Bags) Product Manufacturing
- Advanced skills in Excel, proficiency in Zedonk, MS Office
- Solutions-driven and hands-on
- An organised multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a company in expansion
- High level of verbal and written English (Portuguese or Mandarin are a plus)
- The position will require travelling to production facilities
*Please note, this role will be based full-time from our Studio in London.
Please send all applications to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter.