BUGATCHI’s Montreal office is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Digital Designer with a passion for growing a business focused on luxury menswear. The Digital Designer will be responsible for the inception, production and execution of the marketing and advertising communications that live across multiple platforms and channels globally. This position is based in Montreal.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Be a key resource for creating the brand's website, email, and other marketing assets, and must have enthusiasm for all things social and digital media.
- Develop digital design content for homepage creative updates, digital advertising (display ads, social ads, native ads, etc.), and emails.
- Work closely with marketing team on designing creative for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, and posting to those channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on brand and email marketing and social content strategy, attend weekly meetings with the team.
- Manage product imagery for web (asset management and editing/retouching).
- Ensure that digital creative remains on brand, innovative, and cohesive.
- Create wireframes and build out landing pages on Shopify, working with ecommerce team and site developers.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design.
- Image research and asset management.
- Service other requests as needed, which may include: creative assistance with brand decks, development of print collateral.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Min 5+ years of web digital design / design studio experience with a focus on ecommerce; beauty, fashion, editorial, digital in-house experience a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge, After Effects).
- Excellent knowledge of Graphic Design principles, including; Typography, Color Theory, Layout (Content Hierarchy, Whitespace & Rhythm).
- Strong retouching skills Animation, video editing knowledge a must. Knowledge of 3D a plus.
- A deep interest in and understanding of interactive design and associated issues.
- Ability to ideate strong concepts and demonstrated ability to implement and execute concepts Superior attention to detail.
- Highly organized and flexible and able to think and work beyond the brief.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills; ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Works well under tight deadlines, is flexible, is reactive and understands how to prioritize.
- Experience in multi-channel and multi-device UI design.
- Experience leading projects through Design Thinking activities and requirements gathering processes
- A thorough understanding of current web and mobile technologies.
- Experience working in a collaborative development process.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of Figma.
- Can effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably.
Due to the receipt of a significant number of applications, only selected candidates will be promptly contacted to proceed with our interview process and, therefore, we will be unable to respond to email and telephone inquiries regarding your application status. Thank you for your submission and interest in employment at BUGATCHI