Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Team Leader Business Development (m/f/d) for our Business Unit HUGO as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- Management of the existing team and accompanying employees in their individual development, professionally and personally
- Detailed and efficient planning of the go-to-marketing calendar in alignment with all relevant interfaces and capacities to reach company targets and achieve transparency
- Identification, development and elaboration of strategic brand goals in alignment with the SVP Business Unit HUGO and in consideration of market developments
- Development of approaches to optimize internal processes and their implementation within general process management, digital development and sustainability
- Independent project management and supervision of company-wide as well as in Business Unit HUGO specific projects (e.g. 3D Design Project Management) and involvement in cross-functional projects
- Strategic development and continuous improvements of product presentation and technical functions to support sales on the best way through our Digital Showroom
- Control of the entire process and development of the collection training guide in close cooperation with relevant departments.
- Independent development, creation and interpretation of standardized reports analyses and plans
- 4-5 years of professional experience, e.g in Brand Development, Business Development, Brand Management, Project Management, Controlling
- Completed studies with very good results
- In-depth practical experience in the fields of project management, strategy, and business analysis
- Leadership experience
- Pronounced analytical and conceptual skills, affinity for numbers
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Strong motivation skills, strong solution oriented thinking
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset to drive team development and process improvement
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Weegen (JULIA_WEEGEN@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.