About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
The Senior Manager, Performance Media is part of the Old Navy marketing team.
This position is responsible for developing the channel strategy and overseeing execution of US and Canada digital marketing activities to maximize revenue for oldnavy.com. This person will manage a broad range of digital channels including, Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliates and Programmatic Display. This is a key role in the organization that is tasked with overseeing the growth of some of Old Navy's biggest online demand drivers. This role will report into the Director, Performance Digital Media and will have two direct reports.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Leverage channel learnings and media mix modeling insights to help determine the right channel mix and strategies to support traffic and revenue goals
- Partner with Senior Manager, Demand Generation to ensure channel budget and targets are fully optimized and monitor performance against goals in-flight
- Own reporting and analytics for channels under purview and share weekly and monthly reporting with key business partners at weekly business meetings, monthly hindsights and other ad-hoc meetings
- Partner with media agencies and key vendors (Meta, Google, Rakuten) to ensure forward-looking roadmaps are in place, key deliverables are being shared, and channels are meeting or exceeding goals. This includes the continuous testing of audiences, creative, bids, and optimization strategies
- Partner with brand media team to ensure that full funnel digital strategies are aligned
- Collaborate with cross-functional Gap Inc performance digital media teams to develop a "community of practice" to leverage learning's and best practices across brands
- Partner with the central Media Operations team on strategic approach to all MarTech related topics including product feeds, site tagging, app measurement, and reporting
- Act as a strategic partner to brand marketing teams for high priority digital initiatives. Help develop strategies for product/campaign launches, media buying and planning, creative services, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Manage direct reports, supporting their growth and development through ongoing and hands-on management and mentorship
- Develop testing methodology for new tactics and platforms to support Old Navy's media diversification goals
Benefits at Old Navy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in an online marketing capacity, retail/ecommerce DR or performance marketing experience preferred
- Experience managing a team and / or agency partners
- Strong analytical skills and clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them. This includes being highly detail oriented and comfortable with large amounts of data
- Interest in fashion/women's apparel - the ability to think like our customer and be a champion of our brands
- A Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry media, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to anticipate future business needsequirements and drive ideation and innovation
- Outstanding communicator (written and verbal) and a team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to develop strong relationships both cross-functionally within the organization, and with outside partners
- Ability to take analysis into action, execute to timelines and provide timely solutions
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Omniture/Adobe Analytics & GA, Tableau or Power BI, or similar reporting tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $134,000 - $177,500 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.