Lily and Lionel is looking for a highly motivated Production Manager to join our London based team team and support the growth of our womenswear and lifestyle business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- To work closely on each collection and season with the design team on style, fabric and price direction
- Be responsible for meeting and manage the company critical path and its deadlines.
- Responsible for overseeing the SMS, production and delivery processes, ensuring timely delivery of a quality product
- Once sales orders are complete, finalise all prices, delivery dates and place production orders with suppliers through Zedonk platform
- To maintain and where possible improve profitability without any loss to the quality of the product
- Communicating with manufacturers regularly to ensure production is running smoothly and on time
- Responsible for resolving production issues effectively and in good time
- Organise and monitor shipments for both bulk and samples Updating all areas of the company and warehouse on all deliveries as receipted and despatched
- Reviewing production related invoices & all bulk shipment invoicing to ensure correct pricing or alternative opportunities
- Working closely with our in-house Garment Technologist to ensure production is made to the required standards and meets both quality and safety requirements set by the brand
- Sourcing and testing new manufacturing options, seeking new opportunities for the brand and developing our supply base
- Regular communication with other areas of the company (Management, Design, Garment Tech, Warehouse) to ensure expectations are met