DION LEE is looking for an innovative Accessories Designer to join the New York based design team.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will drive, contribute and support the delivery of DION LEE seasonal accessory collections.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional design vision with a strong experience and understanding of leather goods, footwear, jewelry, and other potential lifestyle categories.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage the entire accessories category design process, from concept inception, finalization and hand over to production
- Extensively research creative ideas, newness and innovations
- Develop design concepts and ideas through research, vintage sourcing, fabric and textile manipulation and other relevant tactile experiments
- Finalize sketches with Creative Director in a timely manner to ensure a consistent work flow in the design room
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and sales department to select fabrics and trims relevant to design brief and line plan
- Manage department consultants; Product Developers and Design Assistants
- Please include your portfolio with your CV
- Short listed applicants will be required to submit a design project as part of the interview process