About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world.
TOMMY HILFIGER celebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS lifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales of TOMMY HILFIGER products were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store at tommy.com. PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth.The Department & Team
The Product Development team is responsible for the development of the product, from initial concept through to physical and digital garments and delivers high quality, innovative and sustainable products while delivering on company & divisional KPI's.
We closely collaborate with other product development divisions to align processes and ensure efficiencies and partner with a number of stakeholders: design & merchandising, through to supply value chain, buying & planning and global teams. This role plays an intricate part in delivering the brand DNA.The Position
Responsible for product management throughout the development process, by attending key meetings (e.g. raw materials meeting, proto review, final price meeting, SMS review), and advising on possible improvements of product and margins, to handover for production
Liaise with Design & Merchandising for product development initiatives to foster innovation, sustainability to ensure competitive price points and provide call-outs regarding quality risks to the product
Join us on our digitalization journey with the aim to create digital first product throughout our product development lifecycle; from proto to production. Key Responsibilities:
- Research & development
- Responsible for achieving product-category specific KPIs (e.g. margins, sustainability, innovation, overdevelopment and on-time SMS delivery)
- Information maintenance/data integrity: ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data in PLM (e.g. BOM, prices)
- Send vendor request for proto and SMS to vendors/Supply Value Chain and accountable for on time delivery of samples according to calendar deadlines
- Set target FOB prices and negotiate with Direct Vendors and supply value chain to achieve margins, as set by Product Merchandising and
- Review lead times of fabrics and trims/ possible lead times with supply value chain, B&P, and discuss allocations accordingly
- Liaise with Central Quality Assurance regarding any quality issues
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ad hoc tasks such as sample organizing, meeting preparation, analysis and reporting
What You Can Expect from Us
- 3-5 years of experience minimum
- A bachelor/master's degree in fashion, clothing or textiles or equivalent experience in fashion, clothing or textiles industry
- Product knowledge of apparel preferably within relevant category including PD process
- Knowledge in fabrics/trims quality and color approval
- Effective communication skills: inclusive team player, interdepartmental collaboration
- Ability to solve straight forward problems following standard procedures
- Able to work in a highly productive, fast paced environment with a hands-on approach
- High data integrity
- Self-driven, pragmatic and business mind set
- Embodies PVH values of individuality, passion, accountability, partnership & integrity
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.