HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
For our Flagship Store in the center of Antwerp, we are looking for a Supervisor.Are you the person we are looking for? A s a Supervisor,you are responsible for all the operational aspects on and off the shop floor. You will take dedicated responsibility to monitor & manage the back of house & specific sales area to drive commercial success. Besides that you follow the competition and trends closely. You have a positive attitude with a good dose of perseverance. You work customer- and service oriented and are able to outdo expectation with your team. What you can expect:
- Support the Store Management where needed
- Responsible for coaching & developing team member
- Representing the HUGO BOSS Brand to the highest standards in all daily activities;
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity while adhering to all company standards, policies and procedures;
- To maximize every selling opportunity to achieve store & individual sales targets and KPI indicators;
- To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits and use of HUGO BOSS merchandise.
- Experience from a similar position in the luxury fashion segment for at least 2-3 years is a pre;
- Understand and represent the brand attributes;
- You are driven, have an open attitude and a representative appearance;
- You have a flexible attitude, work in weekends and during evenings is no problem for you;
- Excellent communication skills in bothDutch and English;
- Living nearby Antwerp
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
If the above mentioned position has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please go to http://group.hugoboss.com/en/career , select the above vacancy, make an account and upload your CV and motivation letter.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Karin Vermeulen (KARIN_VERMEULEN@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.