HR Zara TEAM will be visiting London next thursday and friday ( 1st and 2nd of December)
We currently have different opportunities in our womenswear design teams ( Woven, Jersey...)
If you are based in London and open to relocate to Spain ( A Coruña), We want to meet you!
We are looking for forward-thinking Fashion Designers to join the department of ZARA WOMENSWEAR with experience and passion for woven or knit garments!
What does your day by day look like?
- As a team worker you will create our collections together with our buyers, pattern designers of our in-house ateliers, trend researchers, fabric specialists and quality controllers – you will be involved in the whole design process!
- As a creative mind you will search for trends and fabrics, develop moodboards, select colors – in cooperation with your team you will define the client you are going to dress!
- As a perfectionist you will revise the product together with the team to create the best garment for our customers – not only in terms of quality but also regarding sustainable fabrics and processes.
- As an expert in drawing technical files, you will establish a fluent communication with our suppliers to transmit all the details they need to develop our product.
- As an trend researcher you will go on shopping trips and travel to fashion and fabric fairs all over the world – this helps you to get inspired and to keep yourself updated!
What are we looking for?
- from 2/3 years experience ahead.
- Passionate fashion lovers that are crazy about trends, brands, designers, catwalks
- Skills in pattern making regarding shapes, structures, and drapes
- Knowledge in terms of fabrics, textures, and quality
- Experience with programs like Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to meeting you!