The High Jewelry VIE will support the functional and administrative needs of the Global High Jewelry team. This role will prioritize the efforts to support the execution of the digital HJ APP and support implementation in the regions Additionally, the person will work with the Global Client Relations team on seeing opportunities to improve the acquisition of High End clients and deep dive into the HJ competition of launching events and collections on social media and ecommerce. These priorities will help to streamline communications and build confidence globally in developing the High End segment of clients and sales for TCO. Come work with us! Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY.Key Accountabilities: High End client acquisition:
Project Management of HJ APP:
- Partnering with the High Jewelry Learning team, Global Client Relations team and Global Learning Development to first understand what is done to develop Client Advisor soft skills to find new High End clients and/or upgrade existing TCO clients to High End.
- Providing analysis of the current High End client data base. Provide a review of existing High End clients by total, by new clients, by upgrade clients for each region in FY22.
- Developing plan to support the achievement of HJ sales target and what is needed in High End client growth to achieve sales targets.
- Gaining insight/background/status of HJ APP. Understand the goals and outcomes desired in the creation of the HJ APP.
- Liaising with Global HJ sales, business development and strategy to build an implementation strategy and training plan for all the markets
- Crafting a channel for immediate feedback and process improvements for the app when launched.
VIE Program Requirements:
- Ad hoc analysis for Global High Jewelry
- Supporting as needed for HJ Sales, Business Development & Learning as well as, high end experience and high jewelry events.
- Ages 18 - 28
- French or European Union citizen
- Be in good standing with regard to the national service obligations of your country(ies) (defence ID n°)
- Available to devote yourself full time to your assignment
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The hiring rate for this position is 3902,35 € per month as determined by the VIE program.