The Digital Storyteller, Global Retail Excellence, VIE will play a key role in supporting the worldwide transformation of Tiffany's new client experience. This individual will help us create inspiring, sharable, and exciting global content for our 350+ stores and 5000+ retail employees.
This individual will take part in revolutionizing the behaviors of our retail population by developing inspirational digital stories for the Learning App with the objective of inspiring our Client Advisors to become the leading luxury storytellers in the industry.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the latest content creation and editing tools and techniques needed to create compelling digital content and can bring new ideas for the future of digital learning and Tiffany's first worldwide Learning App. Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY.Key Accountabilities:
Ideate, write, and produce digital content /videos (TikTok, Facebook/IG, etc.) specifically designed for our internal digital learning platform:
VIE Program Requirements:
- Monitor and master the most significant trends on the newest digital platforms (with a specific emphasis on TikTok) and conceive of new ways to use these trends to tell the stories of our products and brand to internal employees.
- Create content that combines a variety of storytelling including narration, scripted copy, soundbites, video b-roll, and graphics.
- Conduct documentary-style, on-camera interviews that elicit compelling responses from internal employees.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and program managers to create and execute project timelines; provide status updates and manage deadlines throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ages 18 - 28
- French or European Union citizen
- Be in good standing with regard to the national service obligations of your country(ies) (defence ID n°)
- Available to devote yourself full time to your assignment
- Fluent in English
- Passion for luxury, retail, and the digital world
- Exceptional storytelling and copywriting skills
- A highly creative self-starter who can work both independently and collaborate well with different teams within a global environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Highly organized with the proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while balancing quality with on-time delivery.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills; proven research skills to gather data, best practices, and points of view to ensure sound judgment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 tools
- Cover letter and writing portfolio required upon request
The hiring rate for this position is 3902,35 € per month as determined by the VIE program.