Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
What You'll Do:
- Define the strategy and execute growth marketing plans across numerous channels, emphasizing prospect acquisition and customer retention
- Plan, implement, measure and optimize global (US & EMEA) demand generation programs across different channels to drive brand awareness and inbound revenue generation
- Utilize Hubspot and Content Management systems to create landing pages, email campaigns, and ongoing nurture scenarios with the objective of driving new leads, funnel optimization, and customer engagement
- Develop CRM initiatives with our existing customer base aiming to increase activation, retention and upsell opportunities
- Identify SEO & website CRO opportunities, prioritize them and work with the content team and developers to address them
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, and inbound pipeline progression, ensuring accurate tracking of the performance of all growth marketing initiatives
- Demonstrate impact through data - manage and maintain marketing tech stack and recommend improvements to remain current with best practices
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- 6-8 years of growth marketing or performance marketing, covering demand generation, channel optimization, web management, and CRM, working for a SaaS or B2B Company
- Profound experience in paid and organic customer acquisition strategies - especially on paid search, paid social, SEO tactics, and email, acknowledging the need for quality and not just quantity of leads
- Experience with a variety of Martech tools including Hubspot, Salesforce, Sendingblue or Mailchimp, Zapier, Webflow or WordPress, Heap, Clearbit, Intercom and others
- Mastery of the Google Suite: GTM, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console as well as other relevant channels (Linkedin Ads, Facebook Business Manager)
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience synthesizing data, delivering actionable insights, and making strategic decisions
- A creative, solution-oriented approach: you are hands on and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Comfortable driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Strong collaboration skills across multiple departments and countries - team spirit is important to you and you enjoy working with a diverse, inclusive and international team
- Fluency in English + another European Language (German, French is a plus)
What We Offer :
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in global offices around the world
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!