THE ROLE & THE TEAM
The Content & Programming Content Coordinator
(all genders) supports the full team in the creation of landing pages and teasers, uploading content assets, refreshing hubs, quality assurance, and editorial curation. The role demands great communication skills, task management, and attention to detail in order to ensure the Content & Programming team within DX Pillar 3 meets their targets and the wider Zalando goals. INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be inclusive by design. And this vision starts with our hiring - we do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability status. You are welcome to leave out your picture, age, or marital status from your application. We only assess candidates on their qualifications and merit.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/dobetter-our-diversity-and-inclusion-strategy
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/our-employee-resource-groups WHAT WE'D LOVE YOU TO DO (AND LOVE DOING)
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- A willingness to become an expert in the cultural consumer for a new editorial project at Zalando.
- Support in executing content calendars and help in rolling out inspiring and engaging content across multiple marketing channels.
- Managing content uploading for the team using our internal upload tools and platforms
- Handling all internal and external communication around content uploading and asset management
- Supporting the team on special projects with tasks including but not limited to project coordinating/scheduling, competitive research, project tracking, reporting, etc.
- Experience (1+ years) in a professional job, work study, or internship; Experience working in a digital company is a plus
- Experience within fashion and a keen eye for trends and thorough industry knowledge; experience in an editorial setting is a plus
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with various team members with a sense of ownership and responsibility, innovation, and attention to detail are required
- Digitally savvy and comfortable learning content management tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English (fluently) both verbal and written
Zalando provides a range of benefits, here's an overview of what you can expect. Ask your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about what we offer.
- Employee shares program
- 40% off fashion and beauty products sold and shipped by Zalando, 30% off Zalando Lounge, discounts from external partners
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Hybrid working model, with flexible hours and up to 60% remote
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (subject to prior agreement)
- Family services, including counseling and support
- Health and wellbeing options (including Gympass)
- Mental health support and coaching available
It's the perfect time to join Zalando's journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to becoming the Starting Point for Fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 25 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/domore-our-sustainability-strategy
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.