At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSEThis role is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
This role primarily provides analytical support to Global Benefits & Global Mobility team. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Benefits projects in support of the business strategies. . You will also contribute to the design and execution of benefits communications.
You will also act as case manager for individual international moves, owning payroll set-up, governance and oversight for the suite of vendors appointed to manage the physical relocation process, and connecting stakeholders to ensure an efficient move process.
Geographic responsibility: covering all countries where Burberry has direct employees (currently 33).
To support the Global Benefits and Mobility strategy in line with the Reward business strategies and meet all statutory requirements whilst providing a premium, connected people experience globally whilst supporting HRBPs, leadership and other internal stakeholders.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide cost modelling and analysis on benefits projects and mobility projects
- Work closely with the UK benefits platform provider on adding in new vendors, UAT testing, liaising with payroll to ensure payroll reports are correct
- Ensure smooth delivery of ongoing benefits with benefits platform provider and payroll
- Assisting with pension allowance calculations and communications, when required
- Raising POs, tracking on spreadsheet, service entering
- Providing insurance broker with census data reports when required, strictly adhering to GDPR principles
- Running cost projections for mobility cases, initiating vendors and drafting transfer letters
- Manage and participate in annual BAU processes, such as but not limited to tax year end reporting, annual reward cycle, P11d
- Act as advisor to the business and HRBPs on the selection of the appropriate mobility packages for individual cross border moves.
- Ensure proper governance of the move based on appropriate expert advice and through production of transfer letters and payroll set-up instructions.
- Ensure that high quality support is provided to colleagues moving internationally, through acting as case manager leveraging vendor support and acting as escalation point on service issues and individual move complexities.
- Play an essential co-ordination role between various stakeholders related to cross border moves such as payroll, HRBPs, finance, line managers, Employee Services and talent acquisition to ensure a joined up, timely, compliant move experience.
- Advise and ensure proper administration of expatriate payroll
- Managing the end to end process for any insurance claims
- Managing day to day queries from CoEs, such as Payroll, Finance
- Confident in liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident using Excel - able to use formulas to analyse, interpret and present data [doesn't need to be advanced but should be able to do basic formulas]
- Advanced using MS Word
- Strong coordination/administrative background
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.