WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 3 + years experience in a similar position either as area sales manager or sales manager.
- University Degree
- Highly organised, analytical and proactive.
- Strong social skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English as well as a secondary or third language
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Results driven, and strong team player with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- In conjunction with management and in compliance with strategic goals , propose, set-up and structure and sales network, including agency management and distribution.
- Maximise the distribution potential through understanding the markets, clients, and opportunities in each area.
- Be the point of contact for world-wide wholesale accounts, building strong relationships and strategic partnerships with key luxury wholesale customers.
- Deep dive into competitors benchmarking and internal & external data (sell-in and sell-out) to identify opportunities, detect risks and gaps, improve product portfolio and provide recommendations and set carry-overs ok.
- Determine OTB parameters reflecting financial targets and supply forecast, supported by guideline tools for sales such as Must-Buy to achieve the company’s (financial) targets, manage budgets.
- Coordinate the sales team in order to achieve the quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Collaborate in the development of the turnover whether through commercial , product and marketing recommendations.
- Work on commercial projects for key clients, in particular creation of capsules or exclusive products as well development of a visual merchandising policy.
- Set up and manage the sales platform. Work on the sell-out strategy with for aim the optimisation of the sell-through and customer support as well as the reduction of inventory
- Management of prospection? and the monitoring of the travel schedule.
- Lead commercial negotiations, payments and shipping terms.
- Extending operational support to the showroom (ie.campaign app., installation, staff, delivery of samples, preparation of sales tools, etc)
- Daily showroom monitoring, sales pitch, staff training and landing forecasts during the sales campaign.
- Participate in sales negotiations and the set up of recommended customised solutions.
- Generate reports and regular sales analysis, in particular sell-in and sell-out-reports and provide product and marketing recommendations for future collections.