Summer eCommerce and Digital Internships
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Tapestry will be offering internship opportunities which will provide interns the opportunity to develop critical skillsets and gain hands-on experience at our house of modern luxury lifestyle brands.
The 2023 Internship Program will run from May 30th - August 4th. Paid internship opportunities will be available at each of our brands (Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman) and within our Tapestry functional groups. Our internship compensation rate is $20/hour, and our program is hybrid in structure.
Here's what you can expect from our internship recruitment process:
- Online Application to be Completed - Deadline January 16th
- *REQUIRED Video Interview to be Completed - Deadline January 16th
- As part of the hiring process, you are required to complete and submit a video interview via HireVue by January 16th . Please use the link included here to complete your video interview. If you do not complete a HireVue video interview in conjunction with your application by January 16th, your application will not be considered.
- LINK TO REQUIRED VIDEO INTERVIEW & FURTHER INSTRUCTION: https://tapestry.hirevue.com/signup/uedUUWwVqYJEwsgWhqQUm3/
- Final Interviews - Our teams will be reaching out directly to selected candidates for follow-up phone or video interviews to take place from end of January through end of February. The interviews will be scheduled depending on candidate availability.
- Internship Offers - The Internship recruitment team will be extending offers mid to late-March.
Job Title: Summer eCommerce and Digital Internships
Primary Purpose: The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in eCommerce/Digital to work within the Coach, kate spade, Stuart Weitzman or Tapestry teams.*
*Our internship recruiting team will be selecting candidates based on relevant skillsets that could be applicable to internship opportunities within the following departments: eCommerce, Digital, Global Customer Experience.
The accomplished individual may possess the ability to...
- Compile topline business results and KPI metrics to analyze findings weekly/monthly
- Analyze performance and visitor behavior using Google Analytics and other digital platforms
- Research best practice shopping experiences and opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with creative, editorial and CRM teams to move marketing assets through pipeline
- Report on Homepage Behavior and Conversion KPI's to tell stories with data and influence content strategy
- Project management and upkeep of promotional calendar and cross-channel initiatives
- Act as support for entire ecommerce or digital teams with various projects or programs
An outstanding professional may have...
- Strong project management skills
- Detail-orientation with focus on delivering results
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and has the ability to multi-task
- Ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with HTML/CSS preferred
- Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Dreamweaver, Sketch or Photoshop experience is a plus
**AS A REMINDER, PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION BY JANUARY 16, 2023. A HIREVUE VIDEO INTERVIEW MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.**
LINK TO REQUIRED HIREVUE VIDEO INTERVIEW: https://tapestry.hirevue.com/signup/uedUUWwVqYJEwsgWhqQUm3/
*Please be prepared to share your top three areas of interest in your video interview, and please be specific.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 #LI-HYBRID Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/
BASE PAY RANGE $20/HOURTO $20/HOUR USD
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. We believe that true luxury is a freedom of expression that ignites confidence and authenticity.
Approachable and inviting, we celebrate brands that create joy every day for people around the world. Our passion, detailed approach, and genuine love of what we do enable us to develop and nurture brands so that they can reach their full potential.
The value of our brands is not bestowed by previous generations or borrowed from tradition. It is determined by quality, craftsmanship, and creativity—and the opportunity for self-expression that they provide. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea and, with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert